Dwn4BassAlan Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 So in other words, have a cord to connect my Xbox with my laptop. Then I download a program on my laptop which gets the game footage through the cord from the Xbox. And I record on my PC instead. Make more sense or naaah haha Well I wish it was that easy, but then there would be no video feed to your TV. The capture device works by having the HDMI input, which lets it record the video as it passes through it, then it sends it to the TV through the HDMI output. Theres a USB port also on the capture device that connects to your computer to send it the video. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
ChevyBoy95 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 i have a happauge hd pvr 2 and it works great, records in 1080p, uses HDMI, simple software aswell. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
inm Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 I use the HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, I definitely recommend it. I prefer it over the Gato because I can keep my PS3 and 360 plugged in and essentially use the PVR as a switcher as well. You just choose which input to use, and it relays it to HDMI. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
RyanJ Posted August 30, 2013 Author Report Posted August 30, 2013 Okay. Do you guys think its worth it to buy even tho the new systems are coming out MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
inm Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Okay. Do you guys think its worth it to buy even tho the new systems are coming out Yes. If you use an HDMI splitter from eBay, it will strip the DRM from both consoles so you can still record. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Baydestrian Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 They already confirmed with XBOX One that they will continue to not enforce HDCP, 360 never had issues with copyrights unlike PS3. They haven't said shit yet for the PS4 which is interesting b/c both consoles are HDMI only and the only way you were able to record with the PS3 was by using component due to the HDCP FWIW though the PS4 DVR is going to be 15 min of recorded videos and the XBOX One is only going to be 5min....so if getting XBOX One then def worth it. In general if you plan to edit your videos then yeah get an external DVR 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Guest Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 PVRs are good for recording, but if you're going to livestream you'll regret getting one instead of the black magic, or avermedia... and the black magic & the avermedia are $200...whoever said 'the elgato is what everyone uses on youtube' is full of it..the avermedia is more popular.
inm Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 PVRs are good for recording, but if you're going to livestream you'll regret getting one instead of the black magic, or avermedia... and the black magic & the avermedia are $200...whoever said 'the elgato is what everyone uses on youtube' is full of it..the avermedia is more popular. HDPVR 2 is one of the most used ones out there. I use mine for Gameplay recording, and live streaming. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.