Sundown Audio

dc audio 3.5k on 2 15 fi Q??/

veedub25

it can if you know what your doing. Thats over double it rated power...

me I would stick to its rated power!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

They could, to be on the safe side you could buy dual 2 ohm Q's and wire them to 2 ohm daily, 0.5 ohm for shits and giggles if you have electrical to support them. SKAR has some Kicker ZX2500.1's forsale right now that would be perfect for a pair of Q 15's at 2 ohm. (3000ish @ 2 ohms)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

no don't do it... ahh stop... ahhh fuck it thats what they make recones for

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Shit i didnt realize you were going with 2 subs. yes they can handle the 3.5k . One no 2 yes

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived