What's gonna happen with Windows 8?

Dwn4Bass, you do know you just have to choose View>Show Sidebar and you will get it back to looking normal right?

One thing Itunes changed that I can't stand is when you click on a playlist and try to search within that playlist it searches through your whole damn library and for some damn reason and you can't choose to just search by song title, it does it by everything. Fucking annoying.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Windows 8.1 has a start button but it takes you to the metro screen. It's not a real start button. I had the chance to play with it today in my class and they only made a few noticeable changes.

I'll get some screen shots on monday when I go back to class.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

i did not read most of the posts... up until a few moths ago i was using win XP... long story short, computer died... bought a mac... wont look back. I love it, But i don't play games..

I had a ipod then i got a iPhone, then the Mac, and now two iPad minis and a apple TV... life is better now.

Dwn4Bass, you do know you just have to choose View>Show Sidebar and you will get it back to looking normal right?

One thing Itunes changed that I can't stand is when you click on a playlist and try to search within that playlist it searches through your whole damn library and for some damn reason and you can't choose to just search by song title, it does it by everything. Fucking annoying.

Really? Sidebar eeehhhh? I'll check it out. And as for iTunes, my mom of course updated her laptop like a fool, so now I spend all my free time solving her infinitely numerous problems. It's as bad as the Windows 8 navigation, nothing about it is any easier than the old way.

Windows 8.1 has a start button but it takes you to the metro screen. It's not a real start button. I had the chance to play with it today in my class and they only made a few noticeable changes.

I'll get some screen shots on monday when I go back to class.

I know the home button, but it's still very different. It brings up a bunch of apps and stuff that I don't need since desktop icons exist. I want the home button for quick access to tradition system operations/folders. Like Computer, Control Panel, Documents, Pictures, etc...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

i did not read most of the posts... up until a few moths ago i was using win XP... long story short, computer died... bought a mac... wont look back. I love it, But i don't play games..

I had a ipod then i got a iPhone, then the Mac, and now two iPad minis and a apple TV... life is better now.

How many of your family members 401k accounts did you have to empty when you bought your mac?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

There's only two reasons to feasibly own a Mac... Pro Tools or Final Cut Pro. I don't run either a Recording Studio or Video Studio. There are no other benefits to it.

Buy a PC instead, become more productive because of it, and if you really wanna feel good about it, take the money you saved and send it to feed starving kids in Africa.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Lmao, I could build a computer and install ios on it and be better than a stock Mac and way cheaper

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

@Dwn, yeah I was pissed with the first update that changed it...and I believe every update after that has put it back to that way. I think it took me a day or two to finally find out how to get the sidebar back. Can't remember if I Googled it or just stumbled across it.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah it's really dumb.

but as far as macs go, if it was as cheap and easy to build a laptop as it is for a desktop, I wonder if macbooks would even exist?

I missed Alan.

Man though I need a new laptop, mine is from 2009. Its working but its ehh 3GB of RAM just isn't cutting it anymore. Just put in a N6200 WLAN card and I'm getting the known issue of freeze, lots of hard resets this past week and a half. Sometimes its while I'm doing something and sometimes while its on but I'm playing XBOX not even touching it. Anyways, gonna wait I guess til the next Windows OS comes out. Def gonna look some where else than Dell.

My friend bought an iMac a few months ago....even his dad was saying he's an idiot for spending that much when all he does is browse the web lol. I tried to tell him but he didn't want to listen.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived