Sonic Electronix

wtf Sound solutions audio "ssa"

They slamming there ass off at the moment but one that reads lower ohms is clearly getting more power...

Science is a harsh mistress huh.
More of math an physics mistress

That's still science...

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

im thinking he wired one sub to 4 ohms and the other one to 1 ohm... OP please double check how you wired your subs.. sometimes we think it was done right then when we get the subs out we see they are wired wrong.. it has happen to the best of us

P.S. I'm reporting the thread cause that's how I roll. More name calling? Yes please :D

Cant help it your not reading anything or understand. I never called you anything? Ive been on this fourm sense like 2010 an I know how your kind roll

09 mustang gt

Out the box the NEW ONE is reading 1.2 OHMS IN SERIES IN PARALLEL 0 OHM

OLD ONE reads 4ohm in series 2 ohm in PARALLEL

So you have one sub reading 4 ohms in series and 2 a parallel and one sub thats 1.2 ohms in series and 0 ohm in parallel.... and you put them in the same box and still hooked each other up and still played them.....
What you want me to do throw them away? They dont wanna do shit to help. I asked to cancel order last month an shit an they ignored me an just sent all this garbage

You hooked up 2 subs at 2 different impedances and expect them to have the same output. Makes real sense....

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

im thinking he wired one sub to 4 ohms and the other one to 1 ohm... OP please double check how you wired your subs.. sometimes we think it was done right then when we get the subs out we see they are wired wrong.. it has happen to the best of us

One at 4 and one at .5 according to ohms law. Cant get a dual 1 from a dual 2.

Dude you're CLEARLY heated. I did read wrong, my bad. You cussing in my direction is going to be taken as name calling by me yes. Why in the world you sacrificed going with D2 over what you originally ordered, D4s, I'd beyond me.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Trust me its right. Ill make vid in morning to show ya. Been doing this past 14 years. Never have problems with mu tantric subs or my old sundown subs

09 mustang gt

One at 4 and one at .5 according to ohms law. Cant get a dual 1 from a dual 2.

a SINGLE dual 2ohm can be brought down to 1 ohm

you guys do have a reading issue... HE WIRED 1 SUB AT 4 OHMS AND THE OTHER AT 1 OHM THEN WIRED THEM TOGETHER.

Dude you're CLEARLY heated. I did read wrong, my bad. You cussing in my direction is going to be taken as name calling by me yes. Why in the world you sacrificed going with D2 over what you originally ordered, D4s, I'd beyond me.

they didnt want r o swap it out for me. An in order for it to work right I had to cancel my other 4ohm sub order an get another 2ohm sub

09 mustang gt

Archived