Rmichael91 Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 downthemall plugin for firefox is what I use. Before that, I used GetRight. Dude you rock, lol. Running 3 at a time right now and flying through em.
Baydestrian Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Hmm segmented downloaders still exist? I used to use DTA back in like 2007 or 2008 lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
f150on33s Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I have dsl but I live in the middle of no where my speed is 150kb/s takes about 30min each zip. I know that feeling! I have Hughes Net, can't even play COD. I hate dsl. 2003 F-150 Single Cab Pioneer 80prs All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs) Sky High Fuse holders Big 3 with redtop Karma SS RCAs Eclipse EA4000 for Mids Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s Crescendo RTS-1 tweets Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub Soundqubed HDS312 Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)
Rmichael91 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 you are missing 44 songsAre they on the new zip you havent released yet sir?
justin0943 Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 I have dsl but I live in the middle of no where my speed is 150kb/s takes about 30min each zip. I know that feeling! I have Hughes Net, can't even play COD. I hate dsl. I play cod all the time with dsl with no problem 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
CDetty Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I'm in the middle of downloading all 30 zips now. I grabbed a spare flash drive from the office supply closet to put all the music on....it was full of porn! 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
justin0943 Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 I'm in the middle of downloading all 30 zips now. I grabbed a spare flash drive from the office supply closet to put all the music on....it was full of porn! let me know how many songs their is because decaf said I was 44 songs short 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
TheMonolith2001 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I like to use JDownloader because you can download almost anything off almost any website. It bypasses a lot of....things.... You can have up to 20 downloads with up to 20 connections each.
CDetty Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I'm in the middle of downloading all 30 zips now. I grabbed a spare flash drive from the office supply closet to put all the music on....it was full of porn! let me know how many songs their is because decaf said I was 44 songs short I'm on zips 13, 14, and 15. I'll let you know the total number of songs after I download them all. It's takin like 15-20 mins each. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.