SMD Folding @ Home Team

my equipment is slightly dated, but ill join in. At some point when funds are available, I am going to be building my sons each their own desktop, so I can add their computers as well later on.

Welcome to the fold :drinks:

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

I just joined the SMD folding team. I know I'm not able to contribute a whole lot, but I'll put in what I can.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

So we made 409k points with 42 work units finished yesterday!

The day before we did 47 work units and only made 290k points.

Yeah that's awesome, 100k shy of a half a mil in one day

Also, we reached 4mil today! Which is amazing being that we reached 3mil 2 days ago :drinks:

I killed the other 3 pc's I had running it since my video card went into beast mode. So that would account for a few less active clients.

Which reminds me I should kill my laptop too since its just sitting on my headboard running hot for the last 2-3 weeks straight. haha

Audio. It was a good race lol. Ur passing me tonight

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Audio. It was a good race lol. Ur passing me tonight

If you could do me a favor, and unplug his machine as he passes you by, I'd appreciate it :D

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Up to 4th place!!! most of my ppd is earned on servers, so its all cpu ppd.

just doing what i can! :-)

Not bad at all, curious on the specs of the servers? Depending on the number of cores I may be able to help you get more PPD out of them. :drinks:

~Henry David Thoreau

Just wanted to say that I love how we have people working together to help out a good cause. :) I've joined the team, and I'll contribute what I can (although it's not much).

Welcome :) That is what it is all about, and we really appreciate anything that is contributed no matter how big or small. Seriously, a machine could be assigned a smaller WU that is the final key to solving the problem that another larger submitted WU would be worthless without. Every little bit really does help.

~Henry David Thoreau

Archived