CJ18 Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 Power is not an issue here. I will make sure that there is absolutely no doubt that the amps are being fed properly. I have 30 XS 14v batteries and a singer 400a alternator on tap to provide power. I think I am good.
slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 my bad caint wait to see the tests
soundsystemaniac Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 i vote 5k! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 i say the 1.2k... fack all yall When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
CJ18 Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 im not arguing with the ninja....1.2kFTW!
Lbox88 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 So when will they actually be tested then? UBL | Build Log
CJ18 Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 I will be home next Saturday and start testing.
Rockford96 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Next saturday!! I gotta wait a week? Damn.. My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Skater229 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Seeing that i have a 5k on the way... I have to say the 5k with have the higher % 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.