Sonic Electronix

Possible job for the future

Closed on the shop this past weekend. Its a on a major highway, so that is always good. Timed cars just to get an estimate on how many cars pass daily , in approximately one min, 50 cars passed , so things are looking good.

Been contacting different companies, to see what fits best for us, and what brands we want to carry. At our old location we carried all the name brand stuff (Kicker, JL, RF, Alpine, etc.), will probably stick with that just because its mainstream and it is what most people know. I do want to start carrying different brands though, and since I basically have a clean slate to start with im open to ideas.

Only company I have contacted so far, is DD. I really like their territory requirements, but im open to other companies. Any suggestions.

I also have a supplier for batteries, but Im looking at alternator suppliers now. contacted both DC and Mechman, so we will see what they say, not sure if they do dealer inquiries since its more of a custom product. But hopefully in the next few months well be up and running at our second location.

Im open to any suggestions or critiques anyone may have. So please feel free to let me know.

I've been down to the mobile solutions shop where the classes are. it's a really nice setup.

Yeah that's what I keep hearing. I want to call and talk to Brian, but im still 3 months from graduating and being able to attend so I don't want to waste his time. Ill probably call when its a little closer to graduation and then hopefully they have something the first part of next year I can attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been getting things rolling still. Equipment and tools have started being moved into the shop, and a contractor is coming to look at knocking down a few walls in the office to make a larger show room.

Im needing a place or someone i can hire to make me a new logo for our company. Does anyone know who i can contact or a website, really wanting to update our logo and everything so we can get new shirts, banners, etc.

Just been getting things rolling still. Equipment and tools have started being moved into the shop, and a contractor is coming to look at knocking down a few walls in the office to make a larger show room.

Im needing a place or someone i can hire to make me a new logo for our company. Does anyone know who i can contact or a website, really wanting to update our logo and everything so we can get new shirts, banners, etc.

This sounds like a dream come true man! Must be a good feeling to see all this falling into place for you. Congratulations. Talk to Carbon on here about your logo.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Thanks guys, i just stumbled on his thread last night. So i sent him an email, we'll see what he can do hopefully.

Got the designs back for the billboard and the sign on the shop, and everything today. Had to keep the billboard pretty basic because its vinyl, and they said if i used any bright colors or pictures that over time the sun will fade. But thats no big deal, should be easy to read and hopefully attract some people. Ill get some more pictures of the shop. It a a garage door in the back as well so you can drive all the way through, as well as a lift so that will be useful. It also has a huge carport attatched to the shop in the back, but it will most likely get enclosed as well and be added on to give us more room in the shop. Heres the design for the lighted shop light as well as the billboard.

Hopefully gonna change out those rocks on the bottom of the shop as well. Would really like to get it bricked at some point, and make it more modernized, but itll work for now.

IMG_0106_zpsb0afdf40.png

IMG_0105_zps06446fc1.png

I don't know if it's cuz I'm on mobile but that billboard looks photoshopped? On the bottom right corner there is still red from the old sign. Or maybe I'm tired and can't read and this is the look you're going for or something. Good luck

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Yeah it is photoshopped. Thats the proof the sign company gave us to make sure thats what were looking for. Right now its just an old faded vinyl sign underneath, so thats what your seeing poking through in the corner. Hopefully they start the billboard in the next week, and the sign on the building itself will get installed in the next month or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to keep you guys updated, if anyone was interested. Talked to carbon on here and he designed a new logo. Just wanted something simple that we could use for stickers, hats, etc. and I think he achieved that so props to him. Ive also asked him to design us a shirt as well, saw the Sky high shirt and a few others on his facebook page so I trust him with that. Other than that still just waiting to finish up school, and have all the work completed on the shop. Ill post up some pictures of the new logo here in al little bit.

Archived