Second Skin Audio

CleanSierra's build log Fosgate Regular cab!!!

CleanSierra

Here's what I've got going on with the amps so far. I've probably got the only Fosgate newer black box style amps that are white. I did see a T40001 but it was the older style and was a member on here I believe. I don't have the case of the T400-4 painted yet because I wanted to make sure I liked the way it looked first. My idea behind this is that the box is Hammered finish black and the the amps will kind of stand out if they are white against the black background.

20130923_050855.jpg

20130923_050905.jpg

20130923_050912.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Awesome Justin. Just awesome.

You always do such tight work.

looks good bro. Carry on.

(subs turned out sooooo choice, well done)

Thank you Sir. Your build has been a pleasure to watch also. You work much faster than I do. I can't wait to hear these mothers, I will line the seat with plastic the first time I fire it up in case I wet myself.

Thanks. I wish my finish work was a 1/10th as nice as yours. If I could, I may try sealin it off.

Anyway, I wish I could be there for first cruise with those up and wangin.

I remember the mornings pm'ing each other about those. What to do with them, where to get em rebuilt, (psi did a fantastic job by the way, and for a damn fair cost) and what type/tune enclosure to try em in.

I'm really stoked and happy for you man. :)

dang !!! Very clean setup ... hope you dont forget to remove that paint cap out of the enclosure before you install the sub ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thank you guys for looking. I hope to get that darn box cut today for the amps so I can get it glued, screwed and mounted in there. I am going to snake all the wire around the right side of both amps and then make it come out of the bottom of the enclosure. There will be a trim panel screwed into the box once I get the thing in the truck to make some cardboard cutouts. Once I have the trim panels attached to the enclosure, I may paint it(since it will be like the base) a different color. Maybe a lighter silver or something, I'm undecided.

Anyway, like I said, I appreciate those that are actually taking the time to watch and leave comments. Keep them coming, I'm not giving up on this one :P

Really digging the 400.4 cover.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived