RyanJ Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Your friend should turn himself in. /thread Stop polluting the interwebz and SMD with garbage like this Lol. You took the time out to not only read this "garbage", but comment on it. LOL MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Your friend should turn himself in. /thread Stop polluting the interwebz and SMD with garbage like this And if the thread wanted to be ended n8 or news would have locked it. I don't get how asking for help for somebody is garbage just because of his actions? Quite judge mental aren't you? MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Somebody has to be the garbage man. And when your buddy gets caught he's gonna get tossed like a bag full of it. lol that Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 You've been given advice. I haven't judgedf anyone, read my posts. If everyone else wants to add their 2 cents and you play it out like a movie of the week special on what he did what do you expect is gonna happen in this thread. If you needed to post a thread to ask what common sense should dictate then step back and ask yourself, am I really the guy that should be giving my buddy advice? And you really want to go there on getting this thread locked? Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
RyanJ Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 All i'm saying is, if you don't like the content of this thread, don't comment. I thank you for your advice, I really do. But if you don't want to see this, don't click the thread. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
MrSkippyJ Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Turn himself in. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
knockin'hoe97 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I'm in agreement with the others. Your friend should just turn himself in. Going on the run for a week or two definitely isn't going to help him at all.
Chris Hammer Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 So your explanation of your friend being a dumbass did more harm in my eyes then good. How I see it he is a dumbass...i really have a special place for taggers...shit is the definition of stupid. Also he cost us tax payers 10k in damage to public property and is one of those dbags who defaces parks and other places people don't want to see his little shitty sign or what street he is from. Like I said before get new friends he sounds like a real piece of work and you shouldn't concern yourself with his bullshit. rant on why I hate tagging....we hike in some real nice places near my house and in some nearby mountains. Fucking moron ass taggers think they need to throw their shit up on random rocks and the nice waterfalls on these hikes. I'm talking 2-3mi back on a nice creek there will be 100's of things spray painted everywhere. Little fucks that do that shit need their ass beat and taught some damn respect. You want to do art..buy some posterboard or go to a place its legal and set aside for that shit. I take it upon myself to actually clean some off with a wire brush everytime I head up to those places...and a few years back they were untouched and beautiful..now it looks like ghetto trash shit. So fuck little ignorant pricks who tag shit. Your friend deserves whatever is coming. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
89capricebass Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Tell him to turn himself in. I've been through this although my charges were much worse than his. Running will just add another charge to his record and then he will have 5 felonies on his record. It's gotta suck living in cali. Here in Illinois when you turn 18 your juvenile record gets sealed so that nobody can see your convictions. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
smashedz28 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I was about 22 and picked up a few felonies.. Missed a court date and they issued a warrant. I was able to call the court and put myself back on the calendar. It didn't remove the warrant and the lady told us that. If I was run by a cop I would be taken in.. I thought doing that I was good to just lay low till next court day.. Wrong! Within a week they were at my house and just happens to catch me outside working on a friends system.. We can just say I picked up another charge for what was in my pocket that day. Morel of the story.. Don't miss a court date lol. I'm now 29 and have had everything expunged. No more trouble except I'm not allowed to buy a firearm ever. I too am in California
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.