Jump to content

Warrant issueded


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning guys. Quick important question.

So anyone here live in California and know the probation juvinile laws / regulations ? Pretty much my friend was put on a program where if he has no police contact, pass all pee test, drug classes, etc, his 4 felonies will be removed from his juvinile record. This program is called DEJ in California

So log story short, he had a court day on the 22nd of August. He missed it. He got a letter saying a warrant has been issued. He's thinking since this is a juvinile case, there not gonna take it seriously and he rather just not turn himself in ad just work.

Any ideas on this ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

4 felonies as juvenile. Find new friends. I know nothing on the subject but I would assume if they issued a warrant they want him. If he goes to work they will go get him and he could then lose his job no? Is it just a bench warrant? He might now not be able to get them taken of his record if he already skipped court. He may have *missed* it but he should have taken it more seriously and made sure he didn't *miss* court.

If it were me the judge would like it better if he turned himself in and was like "shit, sorry sir, I forgot but I'm trying to make it right". Just ignoring it more and he will see less sympathy from the judge. it WILL catch up with him....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

he should report in or he will get a charge for missing court no? i have a friend who got 4 months for missing court repeatedly

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

4 felonies as juvenile. Find new friends. I know nothing on the subject but I would assume if they issued a warrant they want him. If he goes to work they will go get him and he could then lose his job no? Is it just a bench warrant? He might now not be able to get them taken of his record if he already skipped court. He may have *missed* it but he should have taken it more seriously and made sure he didn't *miss* court.

If it were me the judge would like it better if he turned himself in and was like "shit, sorry sir, I forgot but I'm trying to make it right". Just ignoring it more and he will see less sympathy from the judge. it WILL catch up with him....

I agree with you. Everyone makes mistakes tho. It's just if you have the knowledge to learn from it not. I would've never let it gone this far and just showed up to court. His warrant was issued cause he didn't show up to his court date. He calle his probation officer multiple times but no call back. He wants to stay on te run for a week.

And for the friends commet,I get what you saying. But in the Bay Area, it's very divese out here. I got a very diverse group of friends who come from all different backgrounds (growing up wise)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

He needs to turn himself in ASAP. Just need to man up, tell the judge he was caught up with work or something. Last thing you want is your friend coming to your house, next thing you know cops are breaking down your door looking for him.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

They don't care that he's a juvenile. In fact,they'll think that they need to go extra hard on him as a juvenile because it will make him stop offending if they do.

Of course, that doesn't work and it never has. Hence the reason why the US imprisons more of its own citizens than even the worst communist countries in history.

He should turn himself in and get this shit over with because he has a long life ahead of him and being a fugitive kid won't make things easier as an adult. They have the guns and right or wrong, we have to follow their ridiculous rules or they will shoot us. Kid or not.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

lol at them not taking it seriously because its a juvenile case. Your friend is a dumbass end point...4 felonies before 18...get new friends man. One day people like that will drag you down with them. He needs to man the hell up and go in...if they get him before he does the penalties will be much worse..

Sounds like he got a 5th chance to straighten shit out and get his stuff set straight and decided he doesn't care....is that the type of company you really want to keep?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I think we are all coming to fast to judgement with the felonies. I know felonies are bad. Even traffic court is bad. But we're all assuming these 4 felonies are super bad. Smoking a cigeratte at a gas station is a felony. I didn't even mention what they were ! Haha but thanks guys for the advice. It's looking out for me.

And he does have a job. But they haven't gone to him yet. It's like they forgt about him but didn't cause of the letter

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

And his warrant and te cops looking for him has nothing to do with me. So there's no way the cops will knock on my door.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I think we are all coming to fast to judgement with the felonies. I know felonies are bad. Even traffic court is bad. But we're all assuming these 4 felonies are super bad. Smoking a cigeratte at a gas station is a felony. I didn't even mention what they were ! Haha but thanks guys for the advice. It's looking out for me.

And he does have a job. But they haven't gone to him yet. It's like they forgt about him but didn't cause of the letter

they don't forget about felons. Regardless of its severity.
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2413 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...