How much have some of you guys spent to buy a beater?

Fox Mustang...or anything on the Fox platform. LTD wagon ftw :)

Or a 302/300-6 F-150 or Bronco. Bronco's are usually pricey... But me and my dad have bought various 9th gen F-150's with 200k+ miles for 600-1200 and always doubled our money... 300-6 is a RELIABLE motor. Not very ballsy but gets the job done no matter what. Plus, a blowthru carb setup and a single Holset HX-35 from a Cummins can net close to 500ft-lbs of torque.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Grandpa bought a '92 civic hatch for 800 iirc. I love driving it, 45mpg ftmfw! Plus that is what I learned stick on.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

got mine for free form my uncle...got 151 OOO kilometers now

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

And how you drive it makes a difference in repairs

this is why old people drive so slow and take every corner at a crawl

I think they drive slow for other reasons too, like slow reflexes, bad eye sight, can't see over the steering wheel...But hey, maybe they are smarter than I give them credit for!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

im just wondering if i can get a beater for like 1000 that will work for a couple years with minimum fixes needed? lol is this a long shot?

A beater is a beater... you spend more then 1500 to buy it you paid too much for a "beater".. The shitty thing is you said you don't do your own repairs that's where the cost may get you. $1000 car is going to need some work. I just bought a 98 S-10 for $500 needs front end work $200 in parts and im going to sell it for $2000.... I just saw a CRX here in town that's for sale they want a bit too much for it right now. Gonna keep my eye on it though

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived