PsychoSoundz Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 i never been much for tobacco.. always did something to my sex drive...
David Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Keep talking about the illegal stuff and you will no longer be here. Don't test me
big dee Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I mean it's legal for me, just not for recreational use, but I didn't want to post anything I figured was "iffy" without asking..... And I can't get a refund on a moms-free late night haircut big dee lol. If your talking about that like baldish patch that wasn't the haircut that was from getting gum stuck there so I had to shave it down to get it out, it would not come out with anything I tried to wash it with....... how did you get gum up side your head ?
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 I mean it's legal for me, just not for recreational use, but I didn't want to post anything I figured was "iffy" without asking..... And I can't get a refund on a moms-free late night haircut big dee lol. If your talking about that like baldish patch that wasn't the haircut that was from getting gum stuck there so I had to shave it down to get it out, it would not come out with anything I tried to wash it with....... your mom cuts your gray hair and you have a bald spot from bubblegum? only thing missing is a sippy cup Excuse me. Terribly sorry if I want to have my hair cut exactly the way I want and have all the time in the world to explain it, for free. As opposed to driving, waiting forever, getting done-up for 10 minutes and they get it wrong no matter how I explain it to them, and then handing someone $17............ And it's not like I was at the McDonalds play place or some shit when the gum got in there....... I put the welding helmet it and, and what do you know? Low and behold, some freshmen decided, "Hey, it's a totally normal idea to put gum on the headband in the welding mask, I'll just stick it righhhtttt...here." and I didn't realize it was in there until I took the mask off and and yanked out some hair......... I mean it's legal for me, just not for recreational use, but I didn't want to post anything I figured was "iffy" without asking..... And I can't get a refund on a moms-free late night haircut big dee lol. If your talking about that like baldish patch that wasn't the haircut that was from getting gum stuck there so I had to shave it down to get it out, it would not come out with anything I tried to wash it with....... how did you get gum up side your head ? i'll copy it for you too. And it's not like I was at the McDonalds play place or some shit when the gum got in there....... I put the welding helmet it and, and what do you know? Low and behold, some freshmen decided, "Hey, it's a totally normal idea to put gum on the headband in the welding mask, I'll just stick it righhhtttt...here." and I didn't realize it was in there until I took the mask off and and yanked out some hair......... Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
volkswagginvr6 Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 im smoking a puos indios churchill right now myself.. whats everybody else smoking?
big dee Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 I smoke Marlboro red label once know as mediums . Wanting to stop for a few years with no luck rho
bumpinTL364 Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 Camel Turkish Golds for me, trying to cut down though masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
CommonSyns Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 Stopped smoking cigarette's this past April cold turkey and haven't had a craving since, Back in CT I loved hookah. My friend was huge into that and bought a 5 ft hookah with 3 hoses. He used to mix all kinds of flavors, one of my favorites was Melon, Vanilla, Mint. Another friend bought a flavor called sex panther, best single solid flavor I've had to date. I've have had a multitude of mixes of hookah flavors. The hookah bar down town always seemed to over charge, so I just ended up getting my own. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.