Jump to content

(8) DC lvl 4 15s on (2) DC 5ks In My Jeep


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does it hairtricks? I haven't been on SMD long, but I've learned audio systems don't sound good unless they hairtricks.

lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.5rjAaAwWwj.gif

Hopefully you were joking? Lol, cause that was funny! "- don't sound good unless they hairtricks". No offense.

I'd bet my life that it moves some hair around. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the way it sounds.

You can build them just for "hairtricks" by tuning super low. But then it wont sound that great on regular music.

I'd bet he is tuned somewhere in between, to sound good with both.

EDIT: It says in his sig he is tuned @30hz.

OP - looks pretty good dude, I'm sure you are proud! (as u should be)

I can't wait to hear what my 2 - 5.0's will do!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Idk why. But I just love that clam shell!! Props man. Love seeing those woofers move!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

that looks loud..

interesting box design ;)

edit:

ProTank on ego ftw lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3195 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...