What Frequency is this Song?

right sounds liek most of the bass is at 55 hz and 42 hz but it has a drop(s) to 30hz somewhere as well

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

can you let me know this song

I'm also posting it here so anyone else who wants to know (or correct me lol) can see

to my understanding it's

La Roux

Bullet Proof (CHRISPY REMIX)

30-43-51-48 with a few sweeps from 54-110

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

damn i need that shit for my car. 30hz for my subs +some 110 for midbass :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...

Searched through the first page as well as a few others...didn't see any Michael Jackson songs posted anywhere. I'm wondering what frequencies Man In The Mirror, Dirty Diana, and Smooth Criminal are. Also wondering if anybody either has any slower versions with better/lower bass, and if so then what they play at? Would be extremely grateful if anybody is able to provide help, if not then thanks anyways.

P.S. Preferably looking for any Michael Jackson with bass in the low 30s region, I was at SBN this year and heard Tommy Mckinnie playing a slowed version of Man In The Mirror but don't know where to find it nor what it plays at

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Searched through the first page as well as a few others...didn't see any Michael Jackson songs posted anywhere. I'm wondering what frequencies Man In The Mirror, Dirty Diana, and Smooth Criminal are. Also wondering if anybody either has any slower versions with better/lower bass, and if so then what they play at? Would be extremely grateful if anybody is able to provide help, if not then thanks anyways.

P.S. Preferably looking for any Michael Jackson with bass in the low 30s region, I was at SBN this year and heard Tommy Mckinnie playing a slowed version of Man In The Mirror but don't know where to find it nor what it plays at

All the MJ songs i have sit in the 37Hz - 75Hz area with some of the kick peaks in the 100 Hz area and i'm being lazy in listing it properly (dirty diana and smooth criminal both sit in these areas, not sure about man in the mirror tho as i don't have it)

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

Whiz Khalifa

Phone Numbers

42Hz - 32Hz with 4 sections that are ~71Hz

Lil Wayne

President Carter

Melody 73-115-97-110

Beat hits through 63-58-53-47-42 at the same time

The Pack

Vans

91-182-122-97-82

Whiz Khalifa

Phone Numbers

42Hz - 32Hz with 4 sections that are ~71Hz

Lil Wayne

President Carter

Melody 73-115-97-110

Beat hits through 63-58-53-47-42 at the same time

The Pack

Vans

91-182-122-97-82

Thanks for the help

Its because I noticed that president carter and vans sound like phone numbers when I have the epicenter on

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived