Second Skin Audio

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants some?

• Me!
    • Nah.
    • Depends on the price
    • I prefer mats to liquid products

Hey guys!

We've been getting some inquiries about a product we used to carry called Firewall. Firewall is a ceramic coating similar to the Spectrum, but rather than block sound it blocks heat using microscopic glass spheres instead of dense materials. What do you guys think, sound like something you'd be interested in?

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

yes... not sure if they would use the same formula but if i remember correctly before someone put it on or very close to the exhaust without any issues

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Could you strip and do the interior under mat to help with insulation during the summer? We get to 110+ here during the summer, I usually go out 5min before I go somewhere and turn on my truck with a/c to get a head start with cooling it down before I leave. It would be nice if it helped keep it cooler, and transmission tunnel, floor expecially.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

you wouldn't spray it on the mat(carpet?) but the metal of the truck instead. If this comes out i will be applying it under the car as new mexico is hot as hell as well.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer