Second Skin Audio

Funky Pup Pre-order

SPLadd1ct

I kinda want to do 20 15s In a fourth order wall. But I don't want to end the whole universe

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Lulululululluulluulululullulululululullululuul :roflmao:

Features:

Information and most of the Specifications are Limited due to Government Regulations and control of this Product. By purchasing this product you more than likely will gain respect from everyone around you. You will not only become the talk of the town but also will gain street credit amongst the local Car Audio Guru's, Street Hustla's, Common Thug's and your Friends Cousins Baby Momma. This also includes but is not limited to everyone else envying your sheer existence. Many lucky enthusiasts have experienced the sheer destruction that can be caused from the use of a Funky Pup woofers. (At least I have read this on Forums....) So now is your chance to own this technological marvel.
WARNING: You must use at your own risk and with Severe CAUTION! Damage to others including property and loss of life can come from misuse of this product.
No warranty is available on this item.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

4 12s in the trunk and i wouldn't have to get my lvl 6s, to carnage or not to carnage, this is the question.....

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I have a funky pup 12. I actually did a 9V pop test on it yesterday. Been in the hospital since

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived