Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

fi sub taking forever


tribe523

Recommended Posts

Posted

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

you have not checked the prices and that for sure.. a xxx cost $800 the sp4 that is 100% better cost $500. the xxx compares ti FI q which cost under $300.. get your facts straight

Posted

Even though I only had to wait a month for my SSD, and I was not in a hurry because I had not turned 16 yet...so I wasn't driving.... The wait was completely worth it. The first time I slammed 29 hz in the first box I almost fainted at the sheer quality of the reproduction of that note. As of 2 weeks ago, I was murdering 26-28hz with my most recent box, and always creating smiles when I let people listen to it. Quality is worth it, never hear of a marriage that started after 2 weeks of dating.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Exactly why I went with Sundown Audio! FI and Ascendant customer service is the worst.

I couldn't agree more.

truthsayer

Posted

Exactly why I went with Sundown Audio! FI and Ascendant customer service is the worst.

Jacob is a hell of a guy, but I don't think you can compare sundown subs to fi/AA subs. The majority of sundown subs are built over seas, they only build their higher end subs in house. With that said, they are build with parts that are pre manufactured. They only thing that I don't think FI/AA builds in house is the baskets for their subs.

Lets not turn this into a vs thread though. Just stating some facts

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

you have not checked the prices and that for sure.. a xxx cost $800 the sp4 that is 100% better cost $500. the xxx compares ti FI q which cost under $300.. get your facts straight

Sorry my young friend 12'' xxx is $550. And again your wrong the sex ( $140) compares to the ssd, the sxx ($220) compares to the Q. And when you start loading the Q up your well over #300. And all of this is besides the point. Topic was about the long wait. I i have said it doesnt matter what your building, you should deliver on time. At least thats how my generation was raised. And being an ex Marine, puncuality is a must.

truthsayer

Posted

DD FTW :twirl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

i would not kid sir this is surious business.

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...