You are close on the LED, off by 1 decimal point. Should be 0.020W or 20mW

On the resistor you also have the decimal problem, and other problem.

Meant 0.10 W

I have no idea how I translated that onto the keyboard to 1.2

If I need to follow notation I should have put 10.0 V

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

You mean like...actual application? I'm really hoping this science you are talking about actually shows an install and not just formulas on paper. That's my whole point, you call it broscience but I call it actual experience. Same with your fitness thread, but you know...no need for your shameless plug ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

1 run off each alt (three Mechman 270s) to D3100 under the hood, four runs positive and four runs negative back to bank of 8 D3100s, one run to each RF T4000 (three of them). Voltage monitored at the bank 14.6 cold 14.5-4 warm in all knukonceptz 1/0 OFC.

1 run off each alt to D3100 under the hood, five runs positive and five runs negative to bank battery, two runs to each T4000 knukonceptz 1/0 CCA.

All that's gone and right now just sitting on almost 300' of sky high CCA, 200' of it actually sitting in my room

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

1 run off each alt (three Mechman 270s) to D3100 under the hood, four runs positive and four runs negative back to bank of 8 D3100s, one run to each RF T4000 (three of them). Voltage monitored at the bank 14.6 cold 14.5-4 warm in all knukonceptz 1/0 OFC.

1 run off each alt to D3100 under the hood, five runs positive and five runs negative to bank battery, two runs to each T4000 knukonceptz 1/0 CCA.

All that's gone and right now just sitting on almost 300' of sky high CCA, 200' of it actually sitting in my room

it was tinned ofc right?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I think it's funny a lot of people will spend thousands of dollars on amps and subs. Then you decide to cheap out on the wire. For me it will be ofc I don't care how much more it cost. I've seen a cca wire turn solid black all the way through the wire never seen tinned ofc do the same.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.