iOS7...How about it?

I just downloaded it this morning. Im still rocking the 4.. Yes i said 4 not an "S" LOL with that said it does make mine seem to lag just a bit when I open up things but I havent really gone thru it to find out what has really changed.

Ill be keeping up with this thread to see what is different

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I also don't like the fact that the iPhone 4 didn't get all of the features that the 5's did.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I also don't like the fact that the iPhone 4 didn't get all of the features that the 5's did.

Thats just their way of making you get a 5. Im surprised they did put a bug in and make my 4 crash.... hahahahah I kinda was expecting it to crash LOL.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'm really enjoying it. My 5 gets amazing battery now!!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I like the fact all my apps now appear as though a 2nd grader designed the icon for it! As well as the all white background on everything makes it seem cheaper to me. Just my $.02

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived