Whats the best website to get the best HID kits?

If you live in the country you're better off not going with projectors. It's easier to see deer and wildlife with regular housings.

Damn right. 90% of my driving is rural. Hell of a lot easier to see deer without projectors. But on the other hand it does depend on the housing. In my ram I have never been flashed and they are aimed oem spec. In my blazer I had I had them way down and got pulled over. But anyway for projectors, theretrofitsource.com is awesome. And they carry some of the best projectors and bulb/ballast combinations available

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

That was the only pic I found in a timely manner. Yes that glare/scatter is above the light/in front of the vehicle, but to the the left of those lights is what is an issue, and what you can't see on that picture. Most reflective housings do have some random scatter in them, not a lot but enough to be annoying. Plus like you said, HIDs are more intense. Which would make that scatter even more prominent than with the halogen lights. If someone has some bad ass stock reflective housings, than there won't be an issue.

I run HIDs my stock reflective housing aimed down. For one, I don't feel like dumping $300+ into quality projectors right now, and I also live in the country which is a nice plus for watching out for deer.

If I had the skills and an extra $300+ laying around, I would for sure throw some bi-xenon projectors in. I love that sharp cut off and the even amount of light all over the road.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

If you live in the country you're better off not going with projectors. It's easier to see deer and wildlife with regular housings.

Damn right. 90% of my driving is rural. Hell of a lot easier to see deer without projectors. But on the other hand it does depend on the housing. In my ram I have never been flashed and they are aimed oem spec. In my blazer I had I had them way down and got pulled over. But anyway for projectors, theretrofitsource.com is awesome. And they carry some of the best projectors and bulb/ballast combinations available

Technically with projectors you will be able to see into the bushes better cause they have a much wider beam output.

I have, I live in alaska i mostly drive out in the middle of nowhere. After having projectors i will never switch back to PNPs. My bi-xenon projectors have a MUCH wider output then my stock housings. I will see if i can get some side by side comparison pictures and show you the difference

Every car is gonna be different so you ccan't say for certain if reflector or projector will show the sides of the roads better.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I want to quad ls430(considered to be farthest)and e55(considered to be widest) that would be bad ass. You would have all of the light lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Or you could put HID's in stock housing and have worst case scenario like what happened to me a few people I know during high school, Just let me say, An alarm doesn't do shit when not around, If someone really wanted to do something they would do it without care for consequences, Its all up to people in their own mind, If they want to do something they will, and don't think just because your packing a gun doesn't mean they aren't, Or if their friends are packing should they be with other people.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived