rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Just kidding I wanted to say thanks to n8 and steve for taking time out of your busy day to upgrade me. I was planning on throwing this on my last topic but you locked it too quick and im in class. so thanks again
KillaCam Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I figured the retard brazilian had started this.i was getting ready to spew from the keyboard THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RooTxBeeR Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I figured the retard brazilian had started this.i was getting ready to spew from the keyboardI was getting the popcorn ready once I read the topic name lol On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 I figured the retard brazilian had started this.i was getting ready to spew from the keyboardI was getting the popcorn ready once I read the topic name lolThts what I was going for lol Bored in physics right now so I figured ide have fun
meade916 Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 no prob bro sorry there was a delay. I have been on top of it lately too. Some still slip through the cracks though. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 Not a big deal. This thread was made to say thanks not to say it was too long. I totally understand you are busy.
CDetty Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Came in here expecting to see n8 ethug, im a little disappointed. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
k3n12ock Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I had boneless wings for lunch today. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Pro7 Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.