Kids Suspended from School for playing with airsofts......in their own front yard

Look, I'm not bragging here obviously, but I was suspended in 4th grade for bringing an airsoft gun to school like a total moron once, wanted to show all my friends. I got a week suspension even though it was clear plastic, unloaded, and had no batteries in it, but clearly it made sense, it was within a few years after columbine. But this is just stupid...................how can the schools "jurisdiction" reach to private home property? Even if it happens off school grounds, how can they really be in control of that? If the school isn't directly there to influence it then they should have control over it. I would understand something more like seeing a kid waving a real gun around all the time at his house, making crazy threats and whatnot, then sure the school could do something to keep other kids safe, but you would rather have the law involved too, but if it's not physically threatening in any way then they shouldn't be allowed to deal the punishments out to kids like that....

http://www.allproudamericans.com/suspended-for-playing-with-airsoft-gun.html

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Yeah, that's way too far. If this kid is in his damn yard leave home alone!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Im pretty sure that if the family or families hired a lawyer they could have a field day with this case...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

wow.the school should be sued. it is not their place to hand out any punishment for anything that happens off school grounds unless it is a field trip.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Yea, I agree ... neighbors should mind their own business ...

LOL ... We had pellet rifles when we were kids ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

It's the pussification of America. When I was 14 and a freshmen we took our paintball guns to school and would shoot a few off here and there. No worries. But this was in 1990. My metal shop teacher would tell us about " the good ol days" when you could carry a rifle in your gun rack to school and we would laugh, like damn. The World has changed. Everyone is scared and sue happy. I dunno. USA needs it's balls back. Shame everybody is so sensitive and money hungry.

Do rifle teams even exist anymore man? My dad was national champion a few years and he still has his .22, I asked him a while ago if I could have it for a rifle team and he just laughs and says, "Good luck getting a school to allow or sponsor a rifle team in Southern California......" Schools are just giving kids a reason to be pissed off and make foolish decisions, you punish them harshly for no reason, some of them are bound to act out....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Do rifle teams even exist anymore man? My dad was national champion a few years and he still has his .22, I asked him a while ago if I could have it for a rifle team and he just laughs and says, "Good luck getting a school to allow or sponsor a rifle team in Southern California......" Schools are just giving kids a reason to be pissed off and make foolish decisions, you punish them harshly for no reason, some of them are bound to act out., it's many kids natural tendency to do so.

Like LT said, I would think this is a lawyers field day. Encroachment of school jurisdiction? Basic civil rights violations? I know that you do by law, give up some rights like speech and firearms when at school, but this was as separate from school as these kids can be.

I missed Alan.

School rules do not end once the student leaves the building

The rules apply until the child sets foot into the home

The school board is responsible for the students transportation/safety

For example:

Johnny beats up Jimmy after school 3 blocks away

A school security van catches them and they both get suspended

I got caught smoking a cigarette at the bus stop in the morning 11th grade

Bus driver reported me and I got 5 days suspension

I have not heard this entire story but I wonder if they had their airsoft fight in front

of other students who were across the street waiting to leave school for the day

Let me tell you if any parents witnessed the student nerf shootout

the school is almost obligated to take action

Maybe the kids have been warned already not to have a fake gun fight

in front of the school or at dismissal time

I got 10 days out in 4th grade for bringing a dead shotgun shell to show and tell

Administration straight up told me a parent called in so they have to be stern

Yeah, I knew about the rule regarding "responsible until home" from a fight in 7th grade, my friend got caught up in something and it was after school and at a public park, but the school still handled it.

But you might have missed it, they weren't on their way home. They were playing before school, on their own private property. They weren't near the school at all, yet they still got reprimanded for it.

That rule is hypocritical anyway, when students that walk home or don't take the bus home are hit by a car, abducted/kidnapped, or other crazy stuff like that, when has the school ever come forward and taken the blame? They might say that they're only responsible for some things and the rest is negligible. It's really sad actually.

I missed Alan.

Archived