anyone tried the Crescendo CZ Series 6.5" 2 Way ?

Smoove

I don't know what it is for these, my RF T3 were -2, 0, +2

I suppose that doesn't help here.

Please get them in before Sunday, lol, wanna know how you think they sound, or and what will you be comparing them to? lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I will be installing 2 sets in a customer build Saturday and I got a set to play with.

this is me who is talking about ill let you know as soon as he puts them on. if they sounds bad i want a dam refund :P jk jk

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I will be installing 2 sets in a customer build Saturday and I got a set to play with.

this is me who is talking about ill let you know as soon as he puts them on. if they sounds bad i want a dam refund :P jk jk

Thanks man, any ideas as to win, would like to order some sets up now but don't wanna if they are.......not worth it......they are such a good price though. get what ya pay for, then they are prolly *ok* but hell if ya just wanna fill some empty holes and run passive I think these will be the way to go once you get them sounding to your liking. Hell, I may have just talked myself into getting them regardless....... lol, it's late, err......early......I need some sleep me thinks......just have to finish working first....and then go home........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

hey myb you just did hahah right now i have my stock speakers which the are only getting 25 rms or even less these are gonna be getting 100 rms in which i can guarantee you these will sounds WAY amazing to me lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I don't know what it is for these, my RF T3 were -2, 0, +2

I suppose that doesn't help here.

Please get them in before Sunday, lol, wanna know how you think they sound, or and what will you be comparing them to? lol

I will be replacing Infinity 6020cs components with the CZ's. I am currently running an RF 300s with the high pass cut off some where around 60-70hz (I dont own a CC-1 yet). The Infinity's are at -3db on the tweeter right now. I plan to run the CZ's at the same settings to start with, so I can have a 1 for 1 comparison. Sunday is my earliest day foe install, thanks to work. I am hoping for a little more mid bass and less peaky highs.

I can pop the cherry on my new CC-1 with this install if you'd like to use it. We can learn how to use that mother together :)

P.S. Sundays are my days off

I will be working until 3 or 4am sunday morning. I will give you a holla when I get up.

I dont usually work nights, I just have a shitty project that starts saturday afternoon and runs into sunday morning. and no OT, I'm salary

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the CZ's installed. I think they sound pretty clean and they didn't seem to have the peakiness the Infinity's have. They aren't as loud as the infinity's, but that is probably beacause the CZ's are 4ohm and the infinity's are 2ohm. The midbass also has more kick. I am only running 75w to each door and they seem to want more power. I am happy with the CZ's. I will be buying 2 sets for the wife's Nitro when I start that project.

Archived