Smoove Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 I am looking at replacing the Infinity components in my Z with Crescendo CZ Series 6.5" 2 Way. without a processor I just can't get the infinity's to stop ripping through my ears. So now I am just gonna replace them. The CZ series replaced the CCX http://store.crescendoaudio.com/cz-series-6-5-2-way/ Any reviews would be appreciated 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
BigManAC Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 I just ordered a set for myself and should be in the start of next week. I'll let you know how they preform if you already haven't made a decision by then. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Afficionado Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 Will be installing a pair for a friend on Saturday, will let you know. If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
IBleedMusick Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 I will be installing 2 sets in a customer build Saturday and I got a set to play with. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Smoove Posted September 26, 2013 Author Report Posted September 26, 2013 Too funny. everyone is just getting them installed. I am gonna go ahead and order a set. But I would still like to hear peoples opinions once they have them installed. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
David Bailey Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 Looks like a good deal. If everybody likes them, then I might order a set for myself Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 Im putting them in the back doors of the van....for the price you cant beat them *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CleanSierra Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Smoove, I'm liking the looks of those components too. I'm actually thinking of running the Mezzos since they are 28MM silk domes. IBleed shot me a good price and I'll likely get them ordered and installed. We can compare if you end up getting the CZs and see what differences there are. I may also bite the bullet and get the 360.3 since most everyone is happy with the control they get from it. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Smoove Posted September 28, 2013 Author Report Posted September 28, 2013 CleanSierra, too funny. your on kind of the same path I am. I did order the CZ's and I have buddy getting me a 360.3 for a smoking deal. The RF 300s in the Z is gonna get replaced with an RF P400.4 when the 360 and the CZ's go in. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Cameronmyers74 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 I have two sets of them in my 2000 lincoln town car powered off a power acoustik 4 channel I got for free, and for the price I am happy, they sound good, and crescendo had great customer support. Enjoy guys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.