Jump to content

Favorite demo videos.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a playlist going on youtube of some pretty good demo videos and general laying down the hurt videos that I come back and flick through every now and then. Figure other people might want to throw up their favorites too, always looking for more stuff to add :drinks:

Good place to put some solid videos in one place.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Dammit I love OBI's setup... Yuey's old 6th order too...

Pipo is the king, although.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Apparently this video was blocked on YouTube for copyright issues :glare: so I found it elsewhere...but it's one of my favorites :D

http://www.punbit.com/v/autos-vehicles/842331-white-girl-gettin-low-smd-caddy-8-18-fi-btl-subwoofers-2-roc/

Posted

"Yea my system made someone's ears bleed" *panics when the bass hits* hahaha

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...