Sonic Electronix

why start smaller? never had a "small" system.. so do i tune the box n leave the amp at the setting i have now? im ready to build the box tomorrow but only have time, n wood for one shot. if i miss then i gotta wait for 2 weeks to rebuild. and im happy with making plenty noise n getting on my neighbors nerves..

So you don't blow thousands of dollars worth of equipment because you obviously don't know what you are doing. And 2 15's on 6k isn't a ground pounder.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

This isnt a ground pounder lol.... just your basic shit. .. tune around 32 an dont buy damn prefab.

If you had 6 15s on 12k youd be a ground pounder ya feel me

nah my brother has 2 15's and its a ground puonder.. u can feel it from hella far away. and its only 7.5k underpowered

This isnt a ground pounder lol.... just your basic shit. .. tune around 32 an dont buy damn prefab.

If you had 6 15s on 12k youd be a ground pounder ya feel me

nah my brother has 2 15's and its a ground puonder.. u can feel it from hella far away. and its only 7.5k underpowered
imo to be a true groundpounder you have to be able to do at least a 150 under 30 Hz on music and have the ability to do it over and over in a short period of time and sound good doing it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived