Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Anyone heard from fi?


Nikitaaa

Recommended Posts

Posted

I ordered my 2 SP4's a month ago. I waited the 15 business days. And after my order I was told that I would be contacted if it took any longer than that.

After that time I emailed them politely asking about the status of my order.

I still have yet to hear from them.

Yes, I know they're busy, but when I blow $1300 I expect at least a bit of communication.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

i ordered a pair of SA 12 recones 2 weeks ago and still no response. my guess is that this is their real busy time of year with finals in all orgs coming up. you still have a month Nikita no worries :)

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

i ordered a pair of SA 12 recones 2 weeks ago and still no response. my guess is that this is their real busy time of year with finals in all orgs coming up. you still have a month Nikita no worries :)

You're right, I just hope to get some testing in before finals lol

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

Lol just be patient my man. I know production slowed down a little bit. I don't want to get too much into it. You'll get your stuff. I get impatient due to the excitement too.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

16weeks took me to get a Q

And what's makes it worse is it was for a customer,

But well worth the wait it you ask me

I'm sorry but a wait like that is unacceptable. I hope that doesn't happen in my case.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

No way I will wait that long. They make nice subs but if you can get your hands on them in a reasonable amout of time what's the point? I hate to hear you guys have to wait so long .

Posted

Well that's the problem with Fi. They make great subs, so they feel they can make customers wait long periods of time. Horrible customer service. My son as i said before had to wait forever, loved the sub,but will never buy another Fi again. Hell when my sisters husband ordered a custom truck, he didn't wait that long. anyway good luck, and hope you get your sub sooner or later.

truthsayer

Posted

I ordered my 2 SP4's a month ago. I waited the 15 business days. And after my order I was told that I would be contacted if it took any longer than that.

After that time I emailed them politely asking about the status of my order.

I still have yet to hear from them.

Yes, I know they're busy, but when I blow $1300 I expect at least a bit of communication.

Yo send me a message with your order number man and I will check on it for you. I have to go over there today and check on something for a Team member

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...