Second Skin Audio

Anyone heard from fi?

Nikitaaa

You want faster buy a china sub.

Even machining a motor from raw metal shouldn't take a month.

Lets see you do it.....

Waited 9 weeks for mine... would have waited more........

Ill admit, the back and forth could be improved. But, the quality of product, cant......

I have machine more intricate parts on a lathe, the steps for a motor are very simple. With a business like this they should have it on CNC too, which means push of a button. I don't get how some of you guys just say, "well I have to wait, so I will." Maybe I'm the only one that will look to another company that has good quality and good cs with a quick turn around too.

I don't get it...I hate when people do this...you've been on this forum long enough to read and hear about the wait times for FI/AA. This is nothing new. It has been said a hundred times if you want something fast, on time, then do not buy FI. I'm not sticking up for the wait times, it's a horrible way of doing business. But this has been explained and beat over and over and over and over and over and over.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't get it...I hate when people do this...you've been on this forum long enough to read and hear about the wait times for FI/AA. This is nothing new. It has been said a hundred times if you want something fast, on time, then do not buy FI. I'm not sticking up for the wait times, it's a horrible way of doing business. But this has been explained and beat over and over and over and over and over and over.

Re read my post.

I don't want something "fast". I want communication.

And honestly, it's not to much to ask after making such a large commitment. I expect them to honor their email and communicate with me if their build time indeed takes longer than stated on their website.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I don't get how some of you guys just say, "well I have to wait, so I will."

I don't get how people like you care what people choose to wait on. Show me another company who is original and great at their designs that are built and made here in the USA. There are companies that glue and assemble here in the states, but are not made here. We want FI/AA but we know the wait is horrible, but we will wait because that's what we choose to do for the products we want.

No one by any means is saying you have to wait, but if you want FI/AA you will have to

Re read my post.

I don't want something "fast". I want communication.

And honestly, it's not to much to ask after making such a large commitment. I expect them to honor their email and communicate with me if their build time indeed takes longer than stated on their website.

You need to reread mine, EVERYTHING TAKES TIME WITH THEM. Are telling me you read the hundreds of topics talking about this and you're acting surprised. I'm out of this thread, you're too simple

Y'all need to chill lol

Hey op Scott and his crew don't only build drivers for fi/aa they oem for other companies that you don't know of, and Scott also designs woofers for other companies as well. I guess what everyone is trying to say is relax they haven't forgot about you. They bust balls down there, don't think that they are there bs'ing and playing around all day. Hell when I was there someone of the staff was working on their integrated spiders pack and that alone looked like a pita, and it was a bit time consuming from what I was observing. I'm sure Real96ss will get you the info you seek ?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Y'all need to chill lol

Hey op Scott and his crew don't only build drivers for fi/aa they oem for other companies that you don't know of, and Scott also designs woofers for other companies as well. I guess what everyone is trying to say is relax they haven't forgot about you. They bust balls down there, don't think that they are there bs'ing and playing around all day. Hell when I was there someone of the staff was working on their integrated spiders pack and that alone looked like a pita, and it was a bit time consuming from what I was observing. I'm sure Real96ss will get you the info you seek ?

Thank you. Yeah, I'm not too worried anymore. Real96ss is gonna get it checked out for me either today and tomorrow and give me some insight. And that's all I wanted :)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw