What Ratio Should I Change the Chevelle to?

My grandpa said he drove his 69 camaro from arizona to california with 4.11's, told me he didn't eat because he needed all his cash for gas lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

not really, at least not yet.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

i guess its about time to get a 5 speed tranny huh? get a nice OD ratio and run 4.11. Proceed to murder everything from stop light to stop light.

If the motor is stock, I would go with either 3.23's or 3.55's. Depending on which rear end you have you could get some 3.42's and be happy. With those 26" tires, it will make 3.23's feel like 3.48's and the 3.55's will feel like 3.82's while cruising and perhaps acceleration.

i guess its about time to get a 5 speed tranny huh? get a nice OD ratio and run 4.11. Proceed to murder everything from stop light to stop light.

I'll be sure to take my funds out of my next semesters payment :D I'm sure they'll understand lol

I missed Alan.

LS1/t56 and 4.10's FTW.

^ I vote for this.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i would go 3:73 i had a camaro with a 2:70 0r 2:72 and it hit 55 in first gear/ 3 speed power glide

Never knew they had 3 speed powerglides.

it was considered a 2 speed with over drive

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived