Been sitting here waiting for "Session to Launch" for almost 1.5hrs now and at most we had 6 fucking ppl. IDK how many it takes to start the damn race but with the amount of ppl came in sat for a few min and left we could have been done with it most likely SMFH

EDIT: Talking to ppl waiting in the server with me I've found out you stand here and wait until its your turn I guess, which is why characters walk away from the group. Fucking A, this ridiculous they make you do this

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

After 3 fucking hours I decided to dashboard, clear cache and try again. Got into the race start screen in about 2-3minutes, now its frozen looking over the city....its 430am guess I'll try again tomorrow

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Me an chevyman ran around and robbed a bunch of stores. Did a few races with elite-Dakilla as well. On ps3 I deleted the update from October 1st and reinstled it. Got a solid 5 hours in tonight with no big issues. Up to rank 9 or 10 now.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yeah I'm trying the delete of update and clear cache once again and if it doesn't work I'll try the character delete again.

Rockstar said they hope to have the update out today

2015 Mazda 6

Im online on ps3 right now... Who wants to play??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived