Anyone's livelihood affected by the shutdown

My brother in law is a US border patrol agent, and he has to work for free during the shutdown as well. He said they are going to get paid "eventually" for the time worked, but there is no time frame for when it will be after the shutdown gets resolved.

Also, not having the FDA and CDC and a majority of the NIH not working, is very dangerous...yet the Obamacare people are working?

Obamacare isn't that the same as RomneyCare Massachusetts??? Lets blame the Dems for something the Reps started. Nevermind. Blame Obama since he is out in 2yrs and you can blame the next scape goat (president). Just don't get rid of the pre-existing condition rule and it's all good.

I think you missed his point. What hes saying is you have people who dont amiunt to a hill of beans working but our center for disease control was shut down. Like where sre the priorities at? Most of you guys know I lean right. But this is ridiculous. Both the right snd left need to sit down like grown ups and hash this shit out. One side saying we arent budging and the other saying fuxk you neither are we ks jot how this is suppsed to work. I do jot like obamacare. Not a single iota. But obviously some do. Sit thw fuck down and figure this out give some concessions. Take some concessions. Handle it like adults and not like petty littlw bitxhes that are still getting a check and all the kickbacks they receive on both sides of the aisle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Also, not having the FDA and CDC and a majority of the NIH not working, is very dangerous...yet the Obamacare people are working?

Obamacare isn't that the same as RomneyCare Massachusetts??? Lets blame the Dems for something the Reps started. Nevermind. Blame Obama since he is out in 2yrs and you can blame the next scape goat (president). Just don't get rid of the pre-existing condition rule and it's all good.

Huh? Not sure what rampage you are on from my post lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I think you missed his point. What hes saying is you have people who dont amiunt to a hill of beans working but our center for disease control was shut down. Like where sre the priorities at? Most of you guys know I lean right. But this is ridiculous. Both the right snd left need to sit down like grown ups and hash this shit out. One side saying we arent budging and the other saying fuxk you neither are we ks jot how this is suppsed to work. I do jot like obamacare. Not a single iota. But obviously some do. Sit thw fuck down and figure this out give some concessions. Take some concessions. Handle it like adults and not like petty littlw bitxhes that are still getting a check and all the kickbacks they receive on both sides of the aisle

Ok. I think I see what he might have been going off on lol. Yea N8, you hit it right as to what I was referring to. lol

I agree to man. These f'ers are criminal. How the judiciary system has not stepped in over the years is beyond me. It is unlawful to not have a budget, yet we haven't had one since 2008...what is more iritating is the fact that they wait to the last week to start talking about this. They've not only had all year, but this has been going on for years. Fuck these people. It isn't just messing with govt employees lives, but all those who have businesses that rely on govt employees, or people visiting govt ran facilities and making money from those people. It is a huge hit on the economy...mean while these douche bags still get paid.

/Rant lol

LT..I feel you man. We have one guard working our area. I haven't even seen a Fed cop since the shutdown. This is an embarrassment to the whole world.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

But the white house cops are full staffed as evident to their little fun house this afternoon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They need to fire every last politician and start over. Its complete BS on both sides of the isle

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Archived