it seems as tho now days everyone just tunes their systems for bass

You'll see most people here geared for spl. That doesn't mean there isn't people here that want to have a balanced system. Subwoofer and amplifier tech has drastically changed the car audio landscape. Gone are the days of 2 10" in a 5 cubic foot box on a coustic 100 watt amp. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

^ Ha! The good old days of an enclosure for 1 10 taking up the entire trunk.

....but they did seem to sound better.... or maybe that is just nostalgia. Or now DEAF. lolz

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

You'll see most people here geared for spl. That doesn't mean there isn't people here that want to have a balanced system. Subwoofer and amplifier tech has drastically changed the car audio landscape. Gone are the days of 2 10" in a 5 cubic foot box on a coustic 100 watt amp. lol

I'm one. Just ask Will haha. 2 RF T1's that are doing pretty well. Had some mids/highs that kept up pretty well but nah, wanted more out of em. So upgraded and now, where da bass? Lol. Still have it obviously but it's hidden more by the mids and highs.

so not everyone here is for bass! Although, I'm not SQ either as that takes too much of what I don't have (time and money). Just a build of something I enjoy.

Sheena = pedobear

if it doesnt make ppls ears bleed it isnt good'

i personal think pro audio has no place in a car super tweets are garbage and most the builds these days are bullshit

That's an opinion and a prime example of why opinions don't belong on the internet. Just because you don't like the idea of something doesn't mean its bullshit, different people have different goals for their setup. Now GFY

Potatoe

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

You guys are looking at it the wrong way. It's just his opinion. I run pro audio horns and a 12" fullrange Eminence in my door and I'm not offended. Some people just don't like PA regardless of install or tuning. He did say most installs not all. Feel free to count yourself in the minority of good sounding PA setups. I do.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

i personal think pro audio has no place in a car super tweets are garbage and most the builds these days are bullshit

Cool story Potato

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

^ Ha! The good old days of an enclosure for 1 10 taking up the entire trunk.

....but they did seem to sound better.... or maybe that is just nostalgia. Or now DEAF. lolz

my 2 12" will knock your head on the windshield, or do CPR for you lol 1cu sealed.

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it)

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)

My build might be bullshit but I bet you would tap out when the bass drops

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived