Carl Jinno Caraso Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 What if sub box is not in car?? how can you make it look clean and still sound clear and loud.. dose anybody have a design for the sub box that sound same as in the car??
BobbyG2 Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 What do you mean by not in the car? Do you mean like in the trunk? A pickup blowthrough? Or are you strapping some subs on you roof? Lol *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Karkov Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 I think he means he wants bass out in the open like his pic. is.........am i Right? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
biscuitownz Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 Probably won't sound low but you should tune it higher if you want it to be clear
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 I'm guessing he means on the back of a tricycle or something. I don't quite know how lows are gonna sound like that but you should definitely be able to pick up the higher notes pretty easily Build in progress
BobbyG2 Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 Fool around with woofers on WINISD, it models them in an open air environment, should be pretty close to what you'll get. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
john253a Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 I did my toolbox and found I had to tune low Like to 28hz when in my car the were 37hz And you'll lose top end The best result I got was a T-line 1 thing I can say, is what I found was its not loud it low near you, but inside the house it was rocking (30-40ft away)
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 I did my toolbox and found I had to tune low Like to 28hz when in my car the were 37hz And you'll lose top end The best result I got was a T-line 1 thing I can say, is what I found was its not loud it low near you, but inside the house it was rocking (30-40ft away) I think that has something to do with the house being a close environment in a sense. Like the inside of a car is but much bigger. When the low notes hit the structure of the house it causes the to pass through the inside as if the enclosure were inside the building. ^This isn't a right explanation of it, but this is how I think it would sort of work. Anybody else feel free to offer a correct and technical explanation lol Build in progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.