Sonic Electronix

Go to the Mechman section on here and start a thread. They will see it and let you know. Might not be till Monday though.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I am looking on Mechman's website and I can't find any Ford Fusion alternators? Does anyone know if they make 2007 Ford Fusion alternators?

email them or call then you'll find out.

Might have to email them to ask if they do. Some other good companies to look into if Mechman can't do it are Singer Alternators and DC Power.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

My advice to you is that you switch majors asap.

You don't jump right into learning about that stuff, you have your prerequisites too (english, math, social behaviors, hummanities, etc).

its the eager to learn now.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

If you want a high output alt I would go with mechman any day and my opinion both alt and batteries matter

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Ok, sorry, one more post and then I'll let you guys talk, lol.

http://www.bcae1.com/chargin2.htm : how does what you guys said fit with what they say in the battery section.

Extra Batteries:

Extra batteries are great if you want to listen to your system with the engine off. While the alternator is charging, the extra batteries will only draw current which could otherwise be going to your amplifiers. For proof, all you have to do is measure the voltage while the engine is running. It should be approximately 13.5-14.4 volts DC. Then turn the engine off and measure the battery voltage again. Now it'll be around 12-12.5 volts. Whenever the voltage at the battery is near 14 volts, there is current flowing into the battery. The only time that the battery supplies current with the engine running is when the current capacity of the alternator has been exceeded. When that happens and the batteries are the source of power, the voltage supplied by the batteries will be significantly less than the voltage of an alternator that's capable of supplying the required current.

Who's right and who's wrong? Because these seem like two different views.

You have no idea what batteries do?? Try this. start your car, take out the battery then drive it across town with no stereo. tell me what happens.

you would still be able to drive the car fine the alt would make the power to support the current demand of the fuel pump,injectors and fans ect ive had to do just what you stated

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived