Second Skin Audio

thoughts on diamond audio?

cuetip

welll im wondering if you guys have any thoughts about diamond audio, me personally i dont really know much about it, but i came across a diamond d6 12, that a guy is wanting to sell for 60 bucks, with a box he build for his truck.. is this even really worth getting, i mean i have been without bass for almost a year and i really do miss it

D6 sub is legit. i used to rock one with an old silver RF power 1000.

It got stinky at high volume... but shit its rated at 600 sub. How much

was over powering? Iliked my D6, shit i sold it used for more than i payed

Guy bought right on the spot.

he said he only had 500 watts running to it, so im thinking less then that since he doesnt know much about subs, and he is just into building his 240sx and drifting it, but from the pix, it looks like it is just sitting in his garage. lol but damn checked out ebay for them and they are running close to 300 bucks a piece

Back in high school (early 2000s) I ran two 12" diamond audio D3's and they beat pretty damn good, the I upgraded to one 12" diamond audio TDX and that thing slammed. I liked them back then but from what I seen and have heard of them now they don't seem to be as good as back then. I don't know and I don't have the science to prove that lol its just my opinion. But for $60 it sounds legit bro! I don't run diamond now but I never had any problems with them when I did run them

They're ok at best, that is the truth. But for $60 that is a good price and if the sub is in great condition I say grab it. I would keep the power pretty much at rated so if he had 500 watts sounds good.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

for the price I personally would get it as long as it works fine, I don't think $60 is bad for a temp sub in box, especially diamond.

for the price I personally would get it as long as it works fine, I don't think $60 is bad for a temp sub in box, especially diamond.

for that price you could beat on it and if you don't like it sell it and make a nice profit

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived