truthsayer Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 I was shocked to see that a video that had been blocked by the Obama administration had finally made it back to the internet. The video was simply titled, Video banned by Obama. Well i was even more shocked when this video was posted here on the site and then was Locked. This was simply a video and no harm was intended. We cry and whine about Gov control, but then we get control here to. Sorry but to me that was just shocking. Especially when we have seen all sorts of name calling and arguing here about car questions, when some people are just new to the craft and need answers. But nothing is ever said or locking people from those topics. I dont know if Steve is or is not aware of this, maybe they get blocked by a moderator. truthsayer
poorfish88 Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Believe it there are moderators here... Yes,they control things on this site that's why they are called Mods. They are here stop all the trolls from ruining the site. See it's simple. So I'd suggested you fall back and take a little chill. This is one of the best sits on the net period. had to change a on to of
Skullz Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 It's nothing more than a propaganda video to suck you in. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
TeamHT Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 I disagreed with the video regardless of my disdain for the current president...but it was in the political section and I don't think broke any forum rules. That being said, maybe some of the moderators or admin are just tired of seeing the continual Obama bashing. I don't support the current president much in the same way I did not support president bush, or Clinton, or bush Sr. It's not control, this forum is not a part of the street...it is a private forum. I doubt you're going to see any resolution here, you can make your points but maybe tone it back some. Even without president Obama we would be in bad shape...it's what happens when our choices are simply puppets. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Brandonbkd Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Yea it's just a thread that's gonna cause problems between members FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
big dee Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 You will get banned for even posting a topic like this . You can't question the mods actions on here . I would let it go .
Emmet Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 You will get banned for even posting a topic like this . You can't question the mods actions on here . I would let it go . To be fair you don't get banned for calling out a mod, most of the people who get banned for trying to call out a mod is because it's some bullshit reason or because they just act like a little bitch about it. Mods round here are a'ight. Excuse my french but on some other forums the mods can be just self righteous cunts. As for the locked topic, well sometimes political threads get messy, perhaps some mod just figured they'd nick it in the bud instead of having to come back in later to clean it all up. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
big dee Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 I'm not talking about calling a mod out im talking about questioning what they do and why.
Soccerballzs Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 WE ALL NEED TO GET ALONG!!! It's 2013. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.