October 2013 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by - C2 Audio, Winner gets 2 badass 12" Subwoofers.

October 2013 SOTM Vote  

143 members have voted

1. 1. October 2013 SOTM Vote

Voted Good luck to all, had to cast my vote for someone I think really deserves this because he is modest as hell, cool to talk to and I have never seen him act like an ass to anyone. He has a shitty choice of football teams but we can't all be perfect. Vote goes out to Mater aka the real life sasquatch aka duck dynasty lost member aka billy bob

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Voted Good luck to all, had to cast my vote for someone I think really deserves this because he is modest as hell, cool to talk to and I have never seen him act like an ass to anyone. He has a shitty choice of football teams but we can't all be perfect. Vote goes out to Mater aka the real life sasquatch aka duck dynasty lost member aka billy bob

Lol thanks bro. My team is cool just because Romo ranks #7 of most hated players don't mean the team is bad. Lol

Bump for votes some nice builds in here folks.

Yeah good luck everyone! There are definitely some killer installs in here!

lol, we cant hang with that beautiful trunk set up you have, looks like you might get a well deserved win this month homie

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Werd.

Bump for votes!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived