Jump to content

ami, cableguy and all other smders that were at finals


Recommended Posts

Posted

Soundqubed tweeted a YouTube link to blck nasty video. They are impressed with that beast to say the least

Posted

I think AMI and CableGuy were the only two SMD'ers I met this weekend. Unless I'm forgetting someone. Which is entirely possible with the sheer amount of booze that I consumed. Good times.

I believe I spoke to you some Saturday night at the after party (Not sure how much sense I made. LOL), got to see your last SB run on Sunday but didn't get a chance to speak again.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDU77DDTPUk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_WVgKA2uF5IIvDlu7sw-kw

At ~11 seconds in you can see me and my coworkers. Not sure what you look like so I didn't speak to you, but couldn't miss the Xterra.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Ami if you ever pass thru north Louisiana I would love to get a demo from you! I live right off i20 and can meet you if you do ever pass thru. Trucks off the chain insane to watch vids off lol amazing skill on that wall bro!

Posted

we had finals on westcoast too ninja, rob even had his own ninja in the northwest, why you dont show us love

did you even go? I did not see you on saturday

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...