Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 AMI, Your truck is nasty man. Thanks again for the demo. Cableguy, Yet again you never Cease to amaze me with your truck. It sounds amazing Oldbass, Your trunk sir is stright up beast mode. No other words to describe it Thanks all that got a demo and for the support! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
audiolamb6 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 it was good to meet u and sorry i didnt get to stay for the drink next time i will
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 it was good to meet u and sorry i didnt get to stay for the drink next time i will its cool man.. i was super busy lol When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
727Designs Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Didn't get a chance to speak to you, but seen your trunk in action a few times and that thing is straight beast mode. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Didn't get a chance to speak to you, but seen your trunk in action a few times and that thing is straight beast mode. thanks man wish you would have come up to speak! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
727Designs Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Didn't get a chance to speak to you, but seen your trunk in action a few times and that thing is straight beast mode. thanks man wish you would have come up to speak! I had a pretty hectic weekend, seemed like I was constantly trying to rush somewhere. Hopefully SBN I won't have to be quite as all over the place. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
White Lightning Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Team Linear Power would like to thank each and every one for coming by the Linear Power Manufacturer's booth and check out the Team Vehicles !!!My truck was almost destroyed being trailered to the Show when we had a blow out on the trailer during the Fog and Rain ...Destryed my paint job and made unrepairable rattles for competition ... Was not a good weekend for White Lightning, but scored suprisingly well for the accident and minimal tuning before the event ... White lightning held up for a few good demos too !!! I know, she's an old truck ... but she never fails to give a good demo !!!I love that truck and will have it repaired (budget permitting) before SBN Daytona !!!OK ... here we go !!!Chill Master Will ... Rolling thunder is a very impressive machine !!!Awesome Guy here Folks !!! We had a lot to talk about with him being a telephone guy and me being a Cable guy !!!It was Really nice to meet up with you Sir ... Can't wait for the next trip !!!The Black Nasty ... Oh Geez !!! Awesome Machine !!!You were very busy with your setup so i didn't get a chance to chat with you Sir ... But I really enjoyed checking out your ride.I want a demo next trip Sir !!!Taylor Fade ... What A weekend Sir !!! Great to meet up and chat with you Sir !!!Alot of talk about Sound Quality and SPL was done there !!! Thank you For your time and sharing your wisdom with me !!!Looks like we have something in common about those infinite baffle sub stage setups huh ...See you Soon brother ...And then there is SENSAI_V4.0 ... Ninjaahh man ... what can I say about this guy ??? Thank you for destroying my ears, neck, chest, and all those other parts of my body that got sucked up in that vortex you call a sound system !!! I am still trying to recover from that violent demo !!!Mad Props to you Sir !!! One hell of a system !!!You have the only SPL machine that gave the Cablguy a demo at World Finals ... and that was enough to last me until Next year !!!Thank you for meeting up with me Sir, GREAT to see you and your gang again !!!and if you get the chance, put in a good word for me on what we talked about when I had to get back to the LP demo booth ...If I missed a Few Folks (and I know i Did) ... Thank you for the meet ups and chats !!!See you guys next trip !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
TaylorFade Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I think AMI and CableGuy were the only two SMD'ers I met this weekend. Unless I'm forgetting someone. Which is entirely possible with the sheer amount of booze that I consumed. Good times. CableGuy... Bro, thanks for the words, advice and demos. Your truck and the other Linear Power vehicles have really lit a fire under me to get my shit to the next level. I really appreciate your time and knowledge. Not everyone is so generous with either. AMI... Thanks for the but whippin'. I hate that I didn't get a demo because I'd have loved to hear it. Shit is super clean and obviously retarded loud. Keep doing what you're doing, man. Overall, it was a great weekend. I had a fantastic time, met some great people that I wouldn't normally get to and did pretty well for myself in the lanes. In years past, I'd get home from finals and be thankful for the break since I'd be a little burned out. But this year... I dunno. I'm more motivated than ever and was ready to get to work as soon as I got home. Good news for me. Bad news for anyone in my classes.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Was good times to all of the SMDers that I got to finally put a face to the screen name. And ninja that trunk is straight up bangin bro. Taylor congrats on SB1 Cableguy sorry man I was just swapped at the time you came by, trying to figure out where to put that CT amp for the ride home, got done and you had left already. Next time for sure. There is a handful of others that I met, people just kept coming up to me saying you AMI? Yup that's me TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
will77530 Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 we had finals on westcoast too ninja, rob even had his own ninja in the northwest, why you dont show us love
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.