The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

but....sawtooth waves are real? Or is the joke about something else? lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The "Oklahoma Car Audio classifieds" page on facebook.

so. much. prefab. I guy offered me 2 blown L7 8's for my BNIB SSD 10 when I had it on there. I turned him down, he said "these are louder with a coil blown on each sub than that 1 10. I only ran 1 coil on each sub because they kept blowing my amps because they were too powerful"

inbred fucks

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

dare I say another funniest thing???

a home made super neo custom sub?!?!?

did you mean that in a bad kind of way?

SLJ.gif

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

so. much. prefab. I guy offered me 2 blown L7 8's for my BNIB SSD 10 when I had it on there. I turned him down, he said "these are louder with a coil blown on each sub than that 1 10. I only ran 1 coil on each sub because they kept blowing my amps because they were too powerful"

inbred fucks

the subs were too powerful? the amps kept frying? LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Yes, they're very much real.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Yes, they're very much real.

Lol, no I mean I know that they are real, but you said "it was a joke" and I thought you meant that about sawtooth waves so I was confused.

I missed Alan.

inbred fucks

the subs were too powerful? the amps kept frying? LOL

If I had a dollar for everytime somebody's told me that id be a millionaire.

Archived