Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

bad a$$ build im subbing keep up the awesome work :popcorn2:

Meh, it's ok. Really nothing worth commenting on!

Lmao, looking good man! Get your ass on them and start slinging paint!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Too funny. i started kn the beige today and i had a bit of bad luck. It started raining and i rushed it. it did not come out to my expectations.

^^what he said haha

Btw, you'd have 10x the followers if this thread was in the build log section. There's a lot more traffic there.

I personally like that it's down here in fabrication tho, it's the only thread regularly updated in this section, so it's easy to find/reference.

NO LOVE

I think some of us are running out of ways to say nice your work is :)

Too funny. i started kn the beige today and i had a bit of bad luck. It started raining and i rushed it. it did not come out to my expectations.

Been there! That sucks ass to get that far and not have the paint turn out. Fortunately a little sanding and you're back to where you were!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Been there! That sucks ass to get that far and not have the paint turn out. Fortunately a little sanding and you're back to where you were!

tru dat. But its the little sanding that you want to avoid. fortunately it doesnt look all bad and i prob wont have to take too many steps back.

will post pics tomorrow morning, cant do it by phone.

NO LOVE

I think some of us are running out of ways to say nice your work is :)

I hear you. I guess i got used to gettion so many good compliments that it kinda sucks when you dont get any at all.

^^what he said haha

Btw, you'd have 10x the followers if this thread was in the build log section. There's a lot more traffic there.

I personally like that it's down here in fabrication tho, it's the only thread regularly updated in this section, so it's easy to find/reference.

Thats what i got you guys for. To tells all your friends about this thread and how they should ckeck it out.

I know it has grown a little. when i started i didnt have that many followers and now i got 13.

Archived