how would YOU make $100,000 make you more money?

Invest it in stocks, land, labor. A good chunk of money into a steadily growing stock and you can damn near live off dividens after awhile.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

If he's a big risk taker he might try 100k power ball tickets, his chances of winning would go from 1 in 175,000,000 to only 1 in 1,750. I believe his chances as a percentage go from a 0.0000005714286% chance to a 0.0571% chance.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

he has a steady job that pays the bills.

if i were him i would definitely take some classes and learn how to turn that money into more money with stocks, but that's just me. i'm not sure he would be willing to do it, but i can definitely push him. could you invest like $1000 into the stock market to play around with for a minute and learn? i know nothing about stocks. what is the least you could put into stocks if you wanted to start to get serious with it?

sex and drugs are good money, but probably not the route he should take. lol

he has a steady job that pays the bills.

if i were him i would definitely take some classes and learn how to turn that money into more money with stocks, but that's just me. i'm not sure he would be willing to do it, but i can definitely push him. could you invest like $1000 into the stock market to play around with for a minute and learn? i know nothing about stocks. what is the least you could put into stocks if you wanted to start to get serious with it?

sex and drugs are good money, but probably not the route he should take. lol

The "stock mentality" these days is more along the lines of "spend big to win big" it's typically quite difficult to make a large (return) numerical amount without starting with a large amount, since it's percentage based. Obviously a monetary value gain of 10% of $100,000 is much greater than 10% of 1,000. But what you suggested is a good idea as it will help him understand exactly how timing in the market and shorting/buying work as well as basic functions. Though, I might suggest maybe even a little less. $500 is the max I would "mess around" with to get an idea of it, and there is no minimum baseline for serious people, it's all about your dedication.

Some people look at it this way; they believe they can play it safer with large sums of money invested in the market and despite turning a lower percentage, they would still make more in returns than people who earn large percentages of smaller investments. But I think it's kind of a farce to say "play the market safe" since direct market interaction is hardly "safely" predictable. The only real "safe" way is 401k and IRA's if you look at it from a logistical standpoint.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Start a legal greenhouse for Smoke!! You can make money and stay high.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

invest in gold.

the more economic/political pressure that is put on the dollar the more the media will push throughout the country.

when this happens,

the average person would try and buy gold right? i would... and when the time comes, your stock will grow.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Start a legal greenhouse for Smoke!! You can make money and stay high.

my other nickname isn't wikiweedia for no reason ;)

that is a BAD way to make money though. literally 1/3 of the people in my town grow weed..

I'd but a house to rent it out. You can make a lot of money doing that. Or like someone said flip houses. Also you could find someone to go halfies on your own business.

Just a few ideas.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Stocks, ETF's, Mutual funds, mixed with fixed income.

Schwab.com

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded