Burrito In A Terrible Accident Last Nite: Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts: New Update

HEY EVERYONE MORE GREAT NEWS, BURRITO IS HOME! HE LOOKS FANTASTIC!

he has to use a walker, will be on meds, and have restrictions on "anything cool in life" ;) for a while but he is home and i couldnt be more happy!!

Im goin to Big-5 (sporting goods) and gettin him the TOP OF THE LINE tennis balls for his walker after work :D gotta hook him up proper you know! :D :D

Nice, ....some brand new green felt, or better yet i've seen pink! get him pink! :lol:

I'm glad that your back with your Family, that always helps. Ohana :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

thats awesome!!!! glad to hear hes home.

Thanks for keeping us informed there meade. your a true friend and im sure he appreciates it greatly. also at least theres some stress off your shoulders now too.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

HEY EVERYONE MORE GREAT NEWS, BURRITO IS HOME! HE LOOKS FANTASTIC!

he has to use a walker, will be on meds, and have restrictions on "anything cool in life" ;) for a while but he is home and i couldnt be more happy!!

Im goin to Big-5 (sporting goods) and gettin him the TOP OF THE LINE tennis balls for his walker after work :D gotta hook him up proper you know! :D :D

Great news.

i would say do a little system on the walker but it might be to heavy to push around.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

WOW, OK I HAVE NOT LOGGED ON FOR A WHILE, BUT AS SOON AS I DID, I SAW WHAT HAPPENED. JEFF I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER NOW! FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS, I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND HOPE THAT IT WILL ALL WORK OUT FOR YOU. I HAVE KNOWIN JEFF FROM THE "HOOD", AND GREW UP WITH HIM FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HANG IN BRO, AND KEEP IT IN THE SAND! I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND I WILL READ BACK NOW TO CHECK OUT THE STORY! THANKS MATT MARTINEZ

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK