'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Black guys and their big booties.... Gotta love a big booty! The build is coming along nice. How are you doin the mids and highs?

I am up in the air right now but from the looks of it I will be going with a pair of MMATs Pro 641 3 way comps passive on the 175.4. I won't have a rear fill so I really need one mean ass front stage that will keep up with the 7.5 easily and take the power from the amp without skipping a beat.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Gonna be hard to pin 155s on music with just 2 12s lolz. Fuck being fast that shit is overated. 4 12s 4thed on 15k youll be doing your goal

I break a 50 musically I am satisfied. I am going to get as close as possible and once I know I have put in all I can that is where I am going to be happy. As long as it breaks a 50 my goals are met. This is my daily and I chauffeur a lot of clients around so this needs to stay in the trunk and leave enough space for me to put stuff in the trunk when needed plus get to my spare and battery.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm confused. Why are you selling the mayhems? I thought that was what you were going to use?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm confused. Why are you selling the mayhems? I thought that was what you were going to use?

Im only using 2 of the mayhems. I bought 4 because of the deal I got them for but I only intend on using 2. Ignore the Asian guy he keeps saying I am going to wall my car lol. Soooooooo I am selling the other 2 to make back my losses and get some more stuff to finish up this build which will surprisingly quick since I actually have almost everything in hand.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived