Second Skin Audio

24 and 10s?

Don't mix sub sizes...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

You can use a 10" as a midbass driver providing it has the right freq. response. I would want one that plays higher from say 50hz -500. We are talking about a 3 way right?

Edit...If I had a 24" I would use a 12" or a 15" for midbass. A ten would have trouble keeping up.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

People have mixed sub sizes with good results before. But you have to know what you're doing. You don't need some stupid huge woofer for it to get low. Make sure the different size subs are in different enclosures, and on their own amps.

But a properly built enclosure with the right sub will meet your needs.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

People have mixed sub sizes with good results before. But you have to know what you're doing. You don't need some stupid huge woofer for it to get low. Make sure the different size subs are in different enclosures, and on their own amps.

But a properly built enclosure with the right sub will meet your needs.

exactly what i was saying

What I think is funny is someone like cody can put in his build log that he is running a 10" neo for mid bass and everyone calls it badass but if someone with a lower post count posts up about wanting to do it he gets flamed to hell, Ive actually thought about doing the same but there is nowhere in my truck for it.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

If done right it would sound awesome. But to do it right would take a lot of time and Eqing and just playing around with the tens enclosure. If I had the time and money I would definitely look into it. Ps: agree with bighoss completely you see cj doing it and skyhigh has done it multiple times but if a newer person brings it up it gets laughed at

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

What I think is funny is someone like cody can put in his build log that he is running a 10" neo for mid bass and everyone calls it badass but if someone with a lower post count posts up about wanting to do it he gets flamed to hell, Ive actually thought about doing the same but there is nowhere in my truck for it.

I want to fabricate an 8" subwoofer in my middle console, but it needs to be thought through out since I'm super limited on space.

Archived