Best Concert you have been too.

Macklemore, for sure. We don't get very many big bands or anything up here in Alaska, but I've seen 36 crazyfists at least 4 times, killswitch engage, and drowning pool. Macklemore was the best out of all of them.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Family values...rammstein was crazy pyrotechnics

Masters of horror tour...mudvayne...Chad is hard to keep up with on stage

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Katchafire and Fat Freddy's drop are a close second and third love the horn section.

ive worked with FFD many times :) wonderful bunch of guys to work for, so easy going and they sound bloody fantastic, I don't attend many shows just to watch, but the best sounding show I have been to would have to be acdc on their black ice tour. I was lucky to not be working that show so I could watch it, and it was fantastic!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet more tities then ever!!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Steve Miller Band - Out door venue was tits.

Pantera- Far beyond driven tour. Out at SaltAir. Fun as hell. Sounded epic good.

Nine Inch Nails with Marilyn manson. Utah said that he could NOT perform. He came out on stage with a book of mormon, And like a flower, He ripped pages out screaming "HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT, HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT,.... WELL FUCK HIM !!!!!!"

Croud when fucking ape shit. Was awesome.

la la palooza - Saw Tool, Alice in chains, Primus, Babes in toyland, Some great Reggae shit.... That went for 16 hours. I got sooooo fucked up. I was 16, and on house arrest. Was a blast...

Mettallica and Korn. Sucked, the venue sounded like complete shit, and, i dont like new metallica. That sucked.....

Seen White and Rob Zombie shows. 2 white, and 1 Rob.

Always a good performance there.

Damn,... Soooooooooo many good shows.... Man, i think im having flash backs from thinkin of it.

Nas in myrtle beach during the jay z and nas beef. And yes I was one of very few lone bright spots in a very dark room. What makes it better is evryone I went with ended up missing the show because one of the girls got kicked out so I was there by myself made some friends and ended up partying at the strip after the concert ended lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived