AA/SMDs bring home first place (Almost a 60 for three minutes)

GOOD GOD !!!!!

That, is über impressive. Wow.

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

He will tell you he has voltage problems.... aka dropping to like 13.5 or something lol

LOL, voltage issues eh?!? Fuck.

Congrats. Sick ass work/build. Damn.

GOOD GOD !!!!!

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

Thanks Man!

I have 4 mechman 270 alts and 2 XS D3400's up front, 4 runs of knukonceptz 1/0 front to back (fused), 16 D3100's in the rear powering 6 DC 9k's wired to .35 daily on 6 SMD 18's.

I have not clamped for power draw but I'll guess at least 3500 amps of draw and around 1000 amps of charge when everything is hot... so I could use a couple more alts up in front and maybe a few more runs of 1/0...

oh well, there's always next year ;)

GOOD GOD !!!!!

Nice bro. Jesus.

Thanks Man!

I have 4 mechman 270 alts and 2 XS D3400's up front, 8 runs of knukonceptz 1/0 (4 pos 4 neg) front to back (fused), 16 D3100's in the rear powering 6 DC 9k's wired to .35 daily on 6 SMD 18's, I've clamped around 8800 watts to each sub on music :)

I have not clamped for power draw but I'll guess at least 3500 amps of draw and around 1000 amps of charge when everything is hot... so I could use a couple more alts up in front and maybe a few more runs of 1/0...

oh well, there's always next year ;)

GOOD GOD !!!!!

Nice bro. Jesus.

He will tell you he has voltage problems.... aka dropping to like 13.5 or something lol

Man... I dropped to 13.0 volts during that Kaos run... no joke, I gotta upgrade ;)

That's crazy. Talk about a loud demo machine lol

Isn't he tuned pretty low too?

3500 amps drawn... Still letting that sink in for a second.

Absolutely nuts.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived