Jump to content

long distance relationship advice


Recommended Posts

Posted

If shes already partying with dudes and being flirty then shes not considering your feelings much. Lots of vagina in the sea. Some can even do tricks. Since youre already long distance not like youll see her much.

LMFAO

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Agree with the others. My two best friends just went through something similiar and not to bring it out there but there were both cheated one. one relationship was 4 years. and the other was 3 years. and one of the the girl was the nerest most non flirty, strait edge girl. but her friends convinced her to party and nuff said. Given your girlfriend is flirty, seems distant, and drinks and partys. Please don't let what happened to my friends happen to you.

Posted

Also, if you hang breaking up over her head, see her reaction. if shes going to die without you then maybe it is worth it. But if she seems kinda upset but doesnt necessarily try and stop you. move on mutually.

Posted

Also, if you hang breaking up over her head, see her reaction. if shes going to die without you then maybe it is worth it. But if she seems kinda upset but doesnt necessarily try and stop you. move on mutually.

How should I go about doing this?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

Yeah, been there. Fuck that noise. On to the next should be your only thought.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Also, if you hang breaking up over her head, see her reaction. if shes going to die without you then maybe it is worth it. But if she seems kinda upset but doesnt necessarily try and stop you. move on mutually.

How should I go about doing this?

Honestly thereis no right way. I am no expert by any means lol. But talk to her. Not through text! Maybe even skype or facetime to see her facial exprestions. Anyways, The first thing i am going to say is you need to prepare yourself for this talk. it may end up with breaking up with you or saying she did something you had no idea of or it may end well. Create a sticky note of talking points.this sounds dumb lol but i always for get things. itll let yu bring up some points with her talk about them. and proceed to the next point without forgetting about it. And also here is a good chance shes gonna pull the whole " How could you say that?! Were in college, am i not supposed to have fun?!?!?!" and shes gonna make you sound controlling Given what i just said. Tell her you wanna talk about something important. you can insure her its not bad just is important. but dont let it turn youto you telling her through text! Start with something like...."Ive noticed you seem to (blah blah blah) thats fine with me but i feel like ( blah blah blah) shell respond and possible go into defense mode. Stay calm, do not argue. if she defends something a lot move to the next point. Maybe talk about its affecting your relationship in whatever ways. You can also give her the option of parting you ways. as in if she says she wants t have fun and this and that you can say..." well do you feel like you still want to be in a relationship?" blah blah. you sorta get the jist. I dont know if this is helpful at all lol or complicated or sounds like dr phil stupid shit but idk i just saw my friends go through this like i said and it would be shitty to leave on 3 years but then again if would be shitty if something happend next year not on your end.

Posted

Well guys, I texted her this afternoon (couldnt call becuse we both had class)

I was afraid if I waited any longer I would chicken out..

I expressed to her all my feelings of how I didnt see our future plans so I didnt wanna spin my wheels in a pointless relationship..

I also told her about how I cant deal with her flirtatious attidude and she said this stuff:

"Nikita with a relationship you either want it or you don't. You are willing to fight and take the risk or you aren't. There is so in between.

And at this point it's easy to see you don't want it."

And:

"Nikita I can honestly tell you all of my feelings for you are the same as before I left. And I can say I really want this to work. It's just harder then to be the source or person of your unhappiness..

I just hate that we made it through two and a half years and now three months at college has killed us.I thought that when i was able to go home those few times and saw you we were good?"

I hooe I made the right decision guys... this is going to be a hard one to recover from but I think she took it well..

I also asked her to delete me from facebook so we couldnt stalk eachother but she refuses to do so so ill just let that be I guess..

Fuuuuuuck im scared for the future..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

I know how that feels I've dealt with this kind of stuff many time, ( multiple long deployments) and I said I would try but in the end it always turns out the same bad way, so many times I wish I would of just gave up and saved my breath and moved on from the beginning. I know its hard to take advice on this subject esp when you have feelings, it will hurt for a while but I promise it will get better and you will be much more happy in the long run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...