No Shave November - 2013

I had a nice go at it for a week, than had to trim it for work. I even offered to buy a beard net but that idea got shot down. So I'm growing my stache out now lol

Do a Ron Burgundy stash!!

Mine is no where near that Jesus!! At times I like it at other times it drives me crazy, I did trim the neck beard, that is to much for me

null_zps3dd50436.jpg

At least the new girl likes it, she doesn't want me to shave it off. Win!!

Dr House I presume? :)

Good shit guys. I'd post a pic up, but then I'd have to take one lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

IMG_20131116_163105.jpg

I've got crazy neck beard so far but that's about it....

20131115_235207_zps90035d63.jpg

Mine so far. Have to line it up for work.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Nice work so far!

I got a "NICE beard!" tonight when the wifey and I went out for Sushi. :D Those are always nice.

It saddens me that November is half over! See how fast it goes when bearding is FREAKING AWESOME!?!

What kind of work NAZIS won't let people have a beard?!?! Oh yeah, anyone see this:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1849538-brian-wilson-wont-be-signed-by-the-yankees-because-he-wont-shave-his-beard?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I decided that I don't care if my beard is a neck beard, lol. A beard is a beard, and the rest will grow in eventually.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Mine is no where near that Jesus!! At times I like it at other times it drives me crazy, I did trim the neck beard, that is to much for me

null_zps3dd50436.jpg

At least the new girl likes it, she doesn't want me to shave it off. Win!!

Dr House I presume? :)

Good shit guys. I'd post a pic up, but then I'd have to take one lol

I have heard the dr house many times lol, I take it as compliment especially from hot chic that thinks he's hot lol

Archived